Sunday, February 25, 2018

Updated Radar Base, Landscape Terrain and MF's

Significant progress.  I setup a material that allows up to 4 layers for my terrain.  I'm also utilizing the rain/wetness functions I made in Materials and Texturing class to get this wet, rainy atmosphere i'm building up.  For the rock material, I made a Material Function that allow macro normal bakes to be overlayed onto rocks.  Pretty happy with how it's setup!

Prior to this, I had this cylinderical like door and a sci-fi hard surface entrance.  I also saw others using that same design, and I felt like it was going to make me loose sight of what I wanted to be making.  So instead, I gathered some more references, where I found some cooler pieces I used to build up my Radar Base.  











No comments:

Post a Comment