Sunday, March 25, 2018

Trim Sheet is building up!

Started a trim sheet for the radar base! The UV's on the kit will need more change, but I'm super happy I'm tackling this now.  I've been looking at other trims people have done.  A friend I worked with made a great metal trim for his wrecked airplane environment, and it's motivating me a lot.  I updated the modular kit, and I'm going to make some more props with this trim sheet. 





I'm also getting into ZScripting.  For the trim sheet, I made two buttons that'll help me distribute repeated shapes evenly.  I'll improve more on this as I learn, but being able to make a tool in ZBrush is a heck of a lot easier and saved me struggle time and gave me more creative time
 I'm really excited for this week!!!1! WOOO! leggo.









No comments:

Post a Comment